The product features are as follows:
- I3C Protocol Analysis using oscilloscope live channel data or stored I3C signals
- Powerful I3C real-time protocol aware hardware-based trigger capabilities
- Displays the decoded data in I3C frame format, SDR, DDR, TSL, and TSP format
- Links protocol decoded packet to waveform in the oscilloscope display
- Error status check as defined in the I3C specification
- Protocol view provides bit-level decoding of each I3C packet
- Detail view correlates physical layer waveform with I3C packet data
- The ability to process long acquisition memory enables the decoding of more protocol activities
- Search capabilities to locate protocol event
- Filter capabilities to view information of Interest
- Documentation by exporting data in CSV and TXT file format
- Report Generation
PGY-I3C Software runs inside Tektronix to make oscilloscopes such as DPO/MSO5000, DPO7000, and DPO/DSA/MSO70000 oscilloscope series. PGY-I3C utilizes the hardware-based real-time I3C protocol aware trigger, and protocol analysis of long acquisition record length up to 125MB to provide superior I3C Protocol Analysis results at the press of a button.
PGY-I3C Software installed in Tektronix oscilloscopes can be launched by clicking on the PGY-I3C icon in the oscilloscope desktop folder. Now the user has simultaneous view and control of the oscilloscope as well as PGY-I3C Software. Users can analyze I3C in single acquisition mode, Repetitive mode, and as well as No Acq mode. In No Acq Mode, I3C software analyses already captured the I3C signal that is present in the acquisition memory of the oscilloscope.
Powerful I3C Protocol Aware Hardware-Based Real-Time Trigger:
Simple easy-to-use I3C protocol-aware trigger features allow engineers to capture I3C signals at specific events in the I3C interface.
The trigger can be set for different commands of SDR_Broadcast, SDR_Direct, and SDR_message. I3C software provides the flexibility to select a combination of any command from any three frame types. This feature can be used on DPO7000, DPO/MSO70000 oscilloscope series.
PGY-I3C Software provides the protocol view, where protocol activity is listed with all frame content. Users can select any I3C frame and view its bit-level decoding to debug protocol issues. Search and Filter features allows user to quickly focus on the specific event.
Detail view in I3C Protocol software allows the user to correlate protocol activity with physical layer waveform. The bus diagram in detail view shows protocol packet content. Decoded bit level information is overlayed on the waveform to relate the packet level information to the waveform.
PGY-I3C I3C Protocol Trigger and decode software provides the flexibility of exporting the decode data in txt and CSV file format. Report Generation capability allows users to have different waveform images including the oscilloscope screenshot in pdf format report. Report header, comments, and test attributes can be added to the report.
The following Tektronix oscilloscopes are supported:
- DPO/MSO5000 Series ; DPO7000 series; DPO/MSO/DSA 70000 series
The ordering information is as follows:
- PGY-I3C (shipment includes CD with PGY-I3C Protocol Trigger and Decode Software)
- License is locked to the oscilloscope