Now design and test engineers can automatically make accurate and reliable electrical measurements and decode protocols in PGY-I3C-EV software using data acquired by Tektronix DPO5000, TDS7000, DPO/DSA/MSO7000, MSO5/6 series oscilloscope to reduce the development and test cycle.
The product features are as follows:
- Supports electrical measurement for Fast, Fast plus, Push-Pull and Open Drain with limit comparison.
- Links the content to the electrical signal in the oscilloscope for easy understanding of the electrical characteristics of the protocol.
- Zooms the selected I3C packet content in the decode table in the waveform plot waveform window for easy analysis of electrical characteristics of the I3C frame.
- Detail view correlates physical layer waveform with I3C packet data.
- Utility features like zoom, undo, and fit screen for easy debugging while correlating the electrical data to the waveform.
- Ability to store the I3C electrical data in CSV and txt format.
- Report Generation
- Supports WFM file format for offline analysis
PGY-I3C-EV runs inside the Tektronix oscilloscopes and makes the electrical measurements, and displays the decoded data in a bus diagram, a table, and links the decoded data to electrical signal in the bus diagram.
Reference Level Setup
PGY-I3C-EV is not just for standard electrical compliance testing, you can also vary the limits and test your device with custom limits. The intuitive limits and reference level setup allow you to configure the limits and reference levels for your custom testing needs. This enables you to test your device beyond the specification and characterize it.
I3C Timing Requirements When Communicating With I2C Legacy Device
I3C Open Drain Timing Parameters
I3C Push-Pull Timing Parameters for SDR and HDR-DDR Modes
Powerful Debug Environment:
PGY-I3C-EV Software provides two types of debugging capabilities. In one of them, the worst-case result can be selected and linked directly to the waveform as shown here. Software provides the flexibility to define the number of acquisitions and the results will include worst case results for all these acquisitions. Software can link the worst-case results to corresponding waveform acquisition using simple right click of mouse.
In Detail View, engineers can view the analog waveform, details of electrical measurements in a single view. If there is any failure in electrical measurement, designers can quickly correlate with the analog waveforms. Users can select any row in the detail view; corresponding analog waveforms will be zoomed and displayed. In the same row, engineers can view all the electrical measurements corresponding to the selected row. Utility features such as zoom, cursors, and markers make custom measurement while debugging.