USB3.1 Protocol Decode Software
Comprehensive USB 3.1 Protocol Decode Testing
USB 3.1 Protocol Decode Software offers protocol decoding as specified in the USB 3.1 specification. PGY-USB 3.1 Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope and provides measurements for protocol decode at the click of a button. This allows engineers to quickly check for USB 3.1 compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this, engineers can decode the command and response of USB 3.1 to debug the communication. PGY-USB 3.1 takes advantage of the digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of USB 3.1 data lines.
The product features are as follows:
- The configuration panel enables the user to load the Tx and Rx signals.
- The tabular view displays TPeriod, TRepeat, and TBurst values in LFPS mode for Logic 1 & 0.
- The tree view gives the LFPS type and timing-related values of each Logic one and 0 of the LFPS type.
- The invert option has been given in case the waveform that was captured is inverted.
- After the waveform has been analyzed, the results are displayed by differentiating it into Datablock and ControlBlock.
- Both the scrambled bytes that have been captured and their unscrambled value is displayed in the software.
- The Detail View window gives details of the bytes in each data block/control block as well as the time at which the packet has been captured.
- The waveform plot is linked with the packet being displayed on the grid.
- The plot contains various features like bus diagram, zoom, pan, representation of bits on the waveform, and cursors.
USB-PD Power Delivery (CC) Protocol Decode Software
USB 2.0 Protocol Decode Testing
USB 3.0 Protocol Decode Testing