PGY-USB 3.1 Protocol Decode Software
Comprehensive USB 3.1 Protocol Decode Testing
USB 3.1 Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software offers electrical measurements compliance testing and protocol decoding as specified in USB 3.1 specification. PGY-USB 3.1 Electrical validation and Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope and provides electrical measurements and protocol decode at the click of a button. This allows engineers quickly check for USB 3.1 compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this engineers can decode the command and response of USB 3.1 and debug the communication. PGY-USB 3.1 takes advantage of digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of USB 3.1 data lines.
The PGY-USB3.1 software helps in analyzing both LFPS and Superspeed patterns.
1. The configuration panel enables the user to load the Tx and Rx signals.
2. The tabular view displays TPeriod, TRepeat, and TBurst values in LFPS mode for Logic 1 & 0.
3. The tree view gives the LFPS type and timing-related values of each Logic one and 0 of the LFPS type.
4. Invert option has been given in case the waveform that was captured is inverted.
5. After the waveform has been analyzed, the results are displayed by differentiating it into Datablock and ControlBlock. The type of packet that has been captured is shown. (In this version of the software, the inner packet details are not shown). Both the scrambled bytes that have been captured and their unscrambled value is displayed in the software.
6. The Detail View window gives details of the bytes in each data block/control block as well as the time at which the packet has been captured. The waveform plot is linked with the packet being displayed on the grid. The plot contains various features like bus diagram, zoom, pan, representation of bits on the waveform, and cursors.