The PGY-USB3.1 software helps in analyzing both LFPS and Superspeed patterns.
1. The configuration panel enables the user to load the Tx and Rx signals.
2. The tabular view displays TPeriod, TRepeat and TBurst values in LFPS mode for Logic 1 & 0.
3. The tree view gives the LFPS type and timing related values of each Logic one and 0 of the LFPS type.
4. Invert option has been given in case the waveform that was captured is inverted.
5. After the waveform has been analyzed, the results are displayed by differentiating into Datablock and ControlBlock. The type of packet that has been captured is shown. (In this version of software, the inner packet details are not shown). Both the scrambled bytes that has been captured and their unscrambled value is displayed in the software.
6. The Detail View window gives details of the bytes in each datablock/controlblock as well as the time at which the packet has been captured. The waveform plot is linked with the packet being displayed on the grid. The plot contains various features like bus diagram , zoom, pan, representation of bits on the waveform and cursors.
PGY-USB3.1 (shipment includes CD with PGY-USB3.1 Protocol Analysis Software)
License is locked to oscilloscope
Prodigy Technovations Pvt. Ltd I 294, 3rd Floor, 7th Cross, 7th Main, BTM II Stage, I Bangalore, India
560076 I Phone: +91 80 4212 6100 I Email: [email protected] I www.prodigytechno.com