RFFE Protocol Analyzer and Exerciser
RFFE Protocol Analyzer (PGY-RFFE-EX-PD) is the Protocol Analyzer with multiple features to capture and debug communication between host and design under test. The RF Front-end control interface (RFFE) Serial bus interface is emerging as a chosen for controlling RF frond end devices. There are variety of front end devices such as Power Amplifiers (PA), Low-Nose Amplifiers (LNA), filters, switches, power management modules, antenna tuners. It is widely used in mobile devices.
PGY-RFFE-EX-PD is the leading instrument that enables the design and test engineers to test the RFFE interface for its specifications by configuring PGY-RFFE-EX-PD as master/slave, generating RFFE traffic with error injection capability, amplitude variation and decoding RFFE Protocol decode packets.
The product features are as follows:
- Supports RFFE2.0/2.1 Specification
- Ability to configure it as Master or Slave
- Generate different RFFE at full speed and half of full frequency speed
- Error Injection such as parity errors and ACK/NACK errors
- Variable RFFE data speeds
- Simultaneously generate RFFE traffic and Protocol decode of the Bus
- Timing diagram of Protocol decoded bus
- Listing view of Protocol activity
- Error Analysis in Protocol Decode
- Ability to write exerciser script to combine multiple data frame generation at different data speeds
- USB2/3 host computer interface
- Flexibility to upgrade to the unit for evolving RFFE Specification