PGY-QSPI-EX-PD is the leading instrument that enables the design and test engineers to test the QSPI designs for its specifications by configuring PGY-QSPI-EX-PD as master/slave, generating QSPI traffic with error injection capability and decoding QSPI Protocol packets.
he product features are as follows:
- Supports QSPI speeds of up to 80MHz
- Ability to configure it as Master or Slave
- Simultaneously generate QSPI traffic and Protocol decode of the Bus
- QSPI Master and Slaves
- STR and DTR Transfer rates
- Extended, Dual and Quad QSPI Modes Supported
- Variable QSPI data speeds and duty cycle
- Continuous streaming of protocol data to host computer to provides large buffer
- Timing diagram of Protocol decoded bus
- Listing view of Protocol activity
- Error Analysis in Protocol Decode
- Ability to write exerciser script to combine multiple data frame generation at different data speeds
- USB 2.0/3.0 host computer interface
- API support for automation in Python or C++
Multi Domain view
Multi domain View provides the complete view of QSPI Protocol activity in single GUI. User can easily setup the analyzer to generate QSPI traffic using a GUI or script. User can capture Protocol activity at specific event and decode the transition between Master and Slave. The decoded results can be viewed in timing diagram and Protocol listing window with auto correlation. This comprehensive view of information makes it industry best, offering an easy to use solution to debug the QSPI protocol activity.
PGY-QSPI-EX-PD supports QSPI traffic generation using GUI and Script. User can generate simple traffic generation using the GUI to test the DUT. Script based GUI provides flexibility to emulate the complete expected traffic in real world including error injections. In this sample script user can generate QSPI traffic as below:
Script Line #1: PAGE_PROGRAM
Script Line #2: FAST_READ
Script Line #3: PAGE_PROGRAM
Script Line #4: FAST_READ
Script Line #5: SECTOR_ERASE
Script Line #6: FAST_READ
Timing Diagram and Protocol Listing View
Timing view provides the plot of CS, CLK, DQO and DQ1 signals with bus diagram. Overlaying of Protocol bits on the digital timing waveform will help easy debugging of Protocol decoded data. Cursor and Zoom features will make it convenient to analyze Protocol in timing diagram for any timing errors.
Protocol window provides the decoded packet information in each state and all packet details with error info in packet. Selected frame in Protocol listing window will be auto correlated in timing view to view the timing information of the packet.
Setup View of PGY-QSPI-EX-PD allows the user to configure the QSPI Chip select (CS), Clock Polarity (CPOL), Clock Phase (CHPA), QSPI rate of STR or DTR and the different modes of QSPI such as Extended, Dual or Quad.
PGY-QSPI-EX-PD QSPI Exerciser and Protocol Analyzer
Deliverables for PGY-UART -EX-PD
PGY- QSPI -EX-PD Unit
USB 3.0 cable
PGY- QSPI -EX-PD Software in CD
12V DC adapter
Flying lead probe cable with female connector to connect to DUT
Hardware Warranty – 2 years
Software and Firmware Warranty – 1 year
Probes (covered under warranty for any manufacturing defect) – 6 months