- PD (CC signal) protocol Analysis using oscilloscope live channel data or stored PD signals
- Displays the decoded data in PD frame format
- Decoding of each packet’s bit values
- Detail view displays each packet info in more detail
- Easily correlate PD (CC) protocol info to Vbus status
- Easily correlate CC line info to USB/Displayport traffic
- Timestamp for each packet
- Long duration data decode support to capture more number of PD protocol transactions
- Search capabilities to locate protocol event
- Documentation by exporting data in CSV and TXT file format
- Report Generation
PGY-PD Software installed in Tektronix oscilloscopes can be launched by clicking on the PGY-PD icon in the oscilloscope desktop folder. Now the user has simultaneous view and control of the oscilloscope as well as PGY-PD Software. Users can analyze PD in single acquisition mode, Repetitive mode, and as well as No Acq mode. In No Acq Mode, PD software analyses already captured PD signal that is present in the acquisition memory of the oscilloscope.
The following Tektronix Oscilloscopes are supported:
- DPO/MSO5000 Series ; DPO7000 series; DPO/MSO/DSA 70000 series
The ordering information is as follows:
- PGY-PD (shipment includes CD with PGY-PD Protocol Analysis Software) License is locked to an oscilloscope.