I2C Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software
I2C Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software offers electrical measurements compliance testing and protocol decoding as specified in the I2C specification. PGY-I2C Electrical validation and Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope and provides electrical measurements and protocol decode at the click of a button. This allows engineers quickly check for I2C compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this engineers can decode the command and response of I2C to debug the communication. PGY-I2C takes advantage of digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of I2C data lines.
Seamless Integration with Oscilloscope
The product features are as follows:
- Automated electrical measurements as specified in Rev 3 June 2007 I2C Bus specification documentation.
- Supports electrical measurement for standard, fast, fast plus, and high-speed with limited comparison
- Decodes standard, fast, fast plus, and high-speed I2C signals for easy understanding of protocol between master and slave components.
- Links the protocol content to the electrical signal in the oscilloscope for easy understanding of the electrical characteristics of the protocol.
- Overlays the protocol data on the analog waveform in a bus diagram window.
- Zooms the selected I2C packet content in the decode table in the bus diagram display for easy analysis of the electrical characteristics of the I2C frame.
- Color codes protocol content for easy analysis.
- Search capabilities to locate unique events in thousands of protocol data.
- Ability to view protocol and decode data in hexadecimal, decimal, binary, octal, and ASCII formats.
- Ability to store the I2C protocol data in CSV and text format.
- Utility features like zoom, undo, and fit the screen for easy debugging while correlating the protocol data to the waveform.
- Report generation in HTML format.
- Supports wfm and isf file formats for offline analysis.