PGY-UHS-II Protocol Analyzer allows Design and Test Engineers to test and debug SD UHS-II Interface triggering on command, response, data, or CRC errors. PGY-UHS-II Protocol analyzer instantaneously provides decoding of CCMD, DCMD, MSG, DATA, and its arguments. The Analytics feature offers a graphical representation of command, response, data, and frequency of operation for the acquired duration.
The product features are as follows:
- Continuous monitoring and streaming of protocol data to capture elusive events (more than 30GB data capture)
- Protocol tests of captured data for protocol integrity, DCMD, CCMD, MSG, and DATA
- Instantaneous display of Protocol activity while the PGY-UHS-II is capturing the Protocol data allowing almost live analysis of protocol activity
- Hardware-based protocol aware trigger capability enables capturing specific events
- Trigger on CRC error conditions allows capturing infrequent error events
- Users can identify the anomalies by decoding command and response argument
- Analytics provides analysis of acquired protocol data by plotting command, response, data, and frequency of operation over acquired time
- Decoding of device registers for easy analysis
- The filter feature allows you to view specific packets in decoded protocol packets
- Search for specific events in protocol activity
- Easy to use software user interfaces reduces the learning curve of protocol analysis
- Software is designed to handle long duration capture and display the decoded data without demanding extensive resources in the host computer
- Insertion of markers in protocol activity helps in correlating the input digital signal with Protocol Activity
- Trigger out a signal for any specific protocol event allows triggering of other instruments such as oscilloscope
- Interface to host system using USB3.0 or Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Flexibility to upgrade the hardware firmware using the GbE interface provides easy field up-gradation of firmware
- Decoded data packets can be exported to CSV file for further analysis
||SD4.0 (UHS-II), FD156 and HD312, SDIO
||CCMD, DCMD, MSG, DATA, Arguments,
||Protocol Integrity, CRC Errors, Timing values,
Data CRC Errors, Reserved commands
||Continuous streaming of protocol activity
up to 30GB
||Manual Run/Stop, Time-specific
||DCMD, CCMD, MSG, SYN, BSYN, DIR, LIDL,
DID, SDB, SOP, EOP, EDB
||Capture data and/or trigger out signal
|Host Machine Minimum Requirements
||Microsoft Windows® 8, Windows 7, 16GB of RAM;
Storage with at least 50 GB HDD space for the
storing the acquired data. Display with resolution
of at least 1024×768
PGY-UHS-II Protocol Analyzer provides USB3.0 and GBe interface for host connectivity. PGY-UHS-II software runs in the host machine enabling the configuration of PGY-UHS-II hardware for UHS-II protocol analysis storage.
Prodigy Technovations provides UHS-II fixture /interposer. This allows users to probe UHS-II Signals to monitor the protocol between host and device.
Comprehensive Protocol Analysis
PGY–UHS-II Software provides the industry’s best protocol analysis capabilities. Easy to use interface reduces the protocol analysis time. Time-stamped view of protocol decode listing provides an easy view of protocol activities between host and device. At the click of a button, the user can get a decode of the argument of Response from the device. Decoding of registers provides detailed information on devices. Analytics features quickly provide insight into protocol activity without going through the complete protocol activity.
Powerful Decide capabilities Registers
PGY-UHS-II Protocol Analyzer quickly decodes the UHS-II register and displays the register filter name. These decode tables allow identify the host and device setting being set and quickly debug it. The above image displays the Generic capabilities and settings between host and device.
Data Packet Analysis
PGY-UHS-II automatically identified if data transfer is FD156 and HD512 mode. PGY-UHS-II will decode data commands and identifies, if data is in HD and FD mode, and captures data. The display of captures can be viewed for each command. The data block is displayed as below:
The software will validate CRC values and highlight them in red color, for any CRC failure. Data is displayed in HEX and ASCII format for each block.
PGY-UHS-II offers analytical feature displays time-stamped packets of the host, device, and data exchange in a time domain view. This allows the user to look at protocol activity traffic between the host and device.
Users can export the Protocol decoded to a txt file for documentation and further analysis in a user environment.
The ordering information is as follows:
- PGY- UHS-II UHS-II SD/SDIO Protocol Analyzer
(Shipment includes Hardware, software CD, one set probe, USB3.0, Ethernet Cable, Power Adopters, UHS-II interposer)
Hardware and software carry a warranty of one year.
Probes are covered by three months warranty for any manufacturing defects.