PGY-100Base-T1 Automotive Ethernet Protocol Decode Software
100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet Protocol Decode Software offers protocol decoding as specified in the 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet specification. PGY-100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope and provides measurements for protocol decode at the click of a button. This allows engineers to quickly check for 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this, engineers can decode the command and response of 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet to debug the communication. PGY-100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet takes advantage of the digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet data lines.
Users can now feed the output of the directional coupler to Tektronix Oscilloscope for time-domain view. PGY-100BaseT1 protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope, easily decodes PAM3 encoded 100BaseT1 signal. This enables the engineers to quickly understand the protocol activity between the Master and Slave ECU.
The solution helps in debugging the protocol layer issues and correlating them to the physical layer resulting reduction in debugging time.
The product features are as follows:
- Decodes the PAM3 encoded 100BaseT1 signals
- Decodes Send_N mode packets without any training sequence
- Validated FCS and reported error packets in red color
- Display the time stamp, packet type, IP source and destination address, and decoding of the payload.
- Detail view correlates the decoded packets with waveform using Bus Diagram
- Separately display the Master and Slave packets
- Export the decoded data CSV or TXT file format
- Report Generation
The test setup is shown in the following figure: