The PGY-USB3.0 software helps in analyzing both LFPS and Superspeed patterns. The software is able to analyze both scrambled and unscrambled waveforms
1. The configuration panel enables the user to load the Tx and Rx signals.
2. The LFPS packets are displayed in tabular manner and gives details of their timing parameters.
3. Under the SuperSpeed selection, the transactions are packetized to USB3.0 packets and displayed. On expanding each packet, details with respect to that packet are displayed.
4.The Protocol View displays the transactions on both the Tx and Rx. This helps in easy linking of transactions between Tx and Rx. Protocol View consists of features :
1. Markers : Markers can be placed to know the time between 2 transactions.
2. Filter: This feature can be used to view only the required packets and filter out the rest of the packets.
3. Search: To search for any particular packet.
4. The 10bit, 8bit symbol values and the inner packet structure of each packet is displayed.
5.The Detail View window gives a comprehensive detail of the signals being analyzed. It gives details of the bytes in each packet and the timestamp at which the packet is received. The waveform plot is linked with the packet being displayed on the grid. The plot contains various features like bus diagram , zoom, pan, representation of bits on the waveform and cursors.
PGY-USB3.0 (shipment includes CD with PGY-USB3.0 Protocol Analysis Software)
License is locked to oscilloscope
Prodigy Technovations Pvt. Ltd I 294, 3rd Floor, 7th Cross, 7th Main, BTM II Stage, I Bangalore, India
560076 I Phone: +91 80 4212 6100 I Email: [email protected] I www.prodigytechno.com