USB Protocol Decode Software
Comprehensive USB 3.0 Protocol Decode Testing
USB 3.0 Protocol Decode Software offers protocol decoding as specified in the USB 3.0 specification. PGY-USB 3.0 Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope and provides measurements for protocol decode at the click of a button. This allows engineers to quickly check for USB 3.0 compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this, engineers can decode the command and response of USB 3.0 to debug the communication. PGY-USB 3.0 takes advantage of the digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of USB 3.0 data lines.
The product features are as follows:
- The configuration panel enables the user to load the Tx and Rx signals.
- The LFPS packets are displayed in a tabular manner and give details of their timing parameters.
- Under the SuperSpeed selection, the transactions are packetized to USB3.0 packets and displayed.
- On expanding each packet, details with respect to that packet are displayed.
- The Protocol View displays the transactions on both the Tx and Rx. This helps in the easy linking of transactions between Tx and Rx.
- The Detail View window gives a comprehensive detail of the signals being analyzed.
- It gives details of the bytes in each packet and the timestamp at which the packet is received.
- The waveform plot is linked with the packet being displayed on the grid.
- The plot contains various features like bus diagram, zoom, pan, representation of bits on the waveform, and cursors.
USB-PD Power Delivery (CC) Protocol Decode Software
USB 2.0 Protocol Decode Testing
USB 3.1 Protocol Decode Testing