PGY-SPMI Electrical Validation & Protocol Analysis Software
SPMI Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software offers electrical measurements compliance testing as specified in SPMI specification. PGY-SPMI Electrical validation and Protocol Decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope and provides electrical measurements and protocol decoding at the click of a button.
The SPMI supports the following features:
- It’s using oscilloscope live channel data or stored SPMI signals (wfm (default), h5, trc format ( with option)).
- Links the content to the electrical signal in the oscilloscope for easy understanding of the electrical characteristics of the protocol.
- Displays the decoded data in SPMI frame format
- Error checks for parity bits of command and data.
- Flexibility to view Slave ID in Symbol or Hex value.
- Flexibility to view decoded data in hex, binary, Decimal, or octal format.
- Long duration data decode support to capture more number of SPMI protocol transactions.
- Search capabilities to locate protocol events.
- Filter capabilities to view information of Interest.
- Documentation by exporting data in CSV and TXT file format along with PDF Report Generation.
- API Support with Python.