PMBus Protocol Analyzer and Exerciser
PMBus Protocol Analyzer (PGY-PMBus-EX-PD) is a Protocol Analyzer with multiple features to capture and debug communication between host and design under test. PMBus interface is a chosen interface that works with a variety of power management products, such as AC-DC power supplies, and fan controllers.
PGY-PMBus-EX-PD is the leading instrument that enables the design and test engineers to test the PMBus designs for its specifications by configuring PGY-PMBus-EX-PD as master/slave, generating PMBus traffic, and decoding PMBus Protocol decode packets.
PGY-PMBus-EX-PD is easy to use in validation and in manufacturing environments. It enables you to quickly configure a power supply in a very short period of time and allows customization by storing values into the device NVM. The PGY-PMBus-EX-PD allows power converters to be configured, monitored, and maintained according to a standard set of commands.
- Supports PMBus Specifications
- Ability to configure it as Master/Slave
- Variable data speeds
- Generate PMbus traffic and protocol decode of the bus
- A timing diagram of the protocol decoded bus
- Listing view of protocol activity
- Ability to write exerciser script to combine multiple frame generation at different data speeds
- USB 2/3 host computer interface
- Continuous streaming of protocol data to the host computer to provide a large buffer
- API support for automation in python or C#