The PGY-USB USB2.0 Protocol Decode Software offers low speed, full speed, and high speed protocol decoding of the data acquired by Tektronix Windows-based oscilloscopes. With PGY-USB engineers can debug the USB2.0 physical and protocol layer problems using Tektronix Windows-based oscilloscopes such as the TDS7000B, DPO7000B, DPO/DSA/MSO70000 oscilloscope series.
PGY-USB software integrates with Tektronix oscilloscopes offering to setup the triggering on USB protocol content using the serial trigger in oscilloscope. PGY-USB runs inside the Tektronix oscilloscopes and directly decodes the USB signal and displays it in a bus diagram, a protocol decode table, and links the decoded data to electrical signal in the oscilloscopes.
To improve productivity, PGY-USB2.0 offers various debug tools such as search, zoom and color coding of USB packets. To share and archive the data, PGY-USB2.0 offers Export and Report generation capability.
he product features are as follows:
- Decodes the low speed, full speed, and high speed USB 2.0 signals for easy understanding of protocol between host and device
- Links the protocol content to the physical layer signal in the oscilloscope for easy understanding of the electrical characteristics of the protocol
- Overlays the protocol data on analog waveform in a bus diagram wind
- The USB packet selected in the decode table is zoomed in the bus diagram for easy analysis of electrical characteristics of the USB packet
- Color coding of protocol content for easy analysis
- Search capabilities to locate unique events in thousands of protocol data
- Ability to view the decoded protocol data in various formats such as hexadecimal, decimal, binary, octal, and ASCII.
- Ability to store the USB protocol data in CSV and txt format
- Utilities such as zoom, undo, and fit screen helps in debugging while correlating the protocol data to the waveform
- Export and Report generation features make sharing and archival of protocol data a trivial activity.
- Supports wfm and isf file formats for offline analysis
The following Tektronix Oscilloscopes are supported:
- DPO7000 Series
- DPO/MSO70000 Series
- DPO/DSA70000B Series
- TDS7000B Series
The ordering information is as follows:
- PGY-USB USB2.0 Protocol Decode Software (shipment includes CD with PGY-USB software and license key)