MIPI-MPHY-UniPRO/LLI/UFS Protocol Decode Software
MIPI LLI Protocol Decode Software offers protocol decoding as specified in the MIPI LLI specification. PGY-MIPI LLI Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope and provides measurements for protocol decode at the click of a button. This allows engineers to quickly check for MIPI LLI compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this, engineers can decode the command and response of MIPI LLI to debug the communication. PGY-MIPI LLI takes advantage of the digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of MIPI LLI data lines.
The PGY-UPRO/LLI/UFS Protocol Decode Software offers extensive protocol decoding for MIPI-MPHY-UniPRO, LLI, and UFS protocol standards. This software offers Real-time hardware-based UniPRO/UFS Protocol aware triggers for PWM, NRZ, and 8B/10B data types. Now design and test engineers can automatically make accurate and reliable decode of multi-lane UniPRO/LLI/UFS using PGY-UPro/LLI/UFS software using data acquired by Tektronix, DPO/DSA/MSO70000 oscilloscope series to reduce the development and test cycle.
Seamless Integration with Tektronix Oscilloscope
PGY-UPRO/LLI/UFS runs inside the Tektronix oscilloscopes and decodes protocols and displays the decoded data of multiple lanes. This software links the decoded data to the electrical signal in the oscilloscope display. UniPRO/LLI Protocol-based trigger can be set up using the built-in high-speed serial trigger capabilities in Tektronix oscilloscopes.
UniPRO Protocol Aware Trigger
PGY-UPRO/LLI/UFS software provides protocol aware trigger conditions such as link start-up sequence, PHY adapter layer content and data link layer content. The unique capabilities in this software allow trigger data types such as PWM, NRZ or 8B/10B serial data of the protocol. PGY-UPRO supports the following Protocol Aware Trigger capabilities.
|Trigger Event||Trigger Content|
|Link Startup Sequence (LSS)||Trigger on LSS Phase 1 (TRG_UPR_0)
Trigger on LSS Phase 2 (TRG_UPR_1)
Trigger on LSS Phase 3 (TRG_UPR_2)
|PHY Adapter layer Content||PACP_PWR_req
|Data Link layer Content||Data_SOF
NAC (No Acknowledgement)
PGY-UFS is module is an optional module to PGY-UPRO software, which provides protocol decode of UFS content present in the Data Link layer packet. PGY-UFS software extracts UFS information present in the data link packet and displays it in UFS Protocol Information Unit (UPIU). PGY-UFS has the flexibility of displaying only UFS protocol content or UFS and UniPRO data for easy debugging purposes.
The product features are as follows:
- UniPro and LLI Protocol Decoder enable faster system level protocol debugging
- Conforms to UniPro Protocol Specification version 1.6and LLI Protocol version 1.0
- Conforms to UFS Protocol Specification Version 2.0
- Supports NRZ (Non-Return-to-Zero) and PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signalling schemes
- Configurable four-lane simultaneous protocol decode helps to correlate the lane to lane events
- Autolink of decoded data from list table to oscilloscope waveform for easy protocol debug at PHY layer
- Powerful UniPRO/LLI Protocol aware trigger features using Option ST6G serial trigger feature of oscilloscopes
- Triggering supports PWM, NRZ and 8b/10B encoded data schemes
- Detail view provides a comprehensive protocol and physical layer data correlation
- Frame listing and frame description provide comprehensive protocol layer information
- Each frame is displayed in detail as per UniPro and LLI Standard specification document
- Automated CRC computation to monitor CRC errors in the protocol packet
- Markers enable time measurement between messages in different lanes
- The software automatically identifies the signaling scheme and gear for hassle-free protocol analysis
- Bus diagram functions such as zoom, un-zoom, pan, fit to screen, and synchronize functions enable easy data analysis
- Supports oscilloscope live channels, Tektronix .wfm waveform files
- Generates comprehensive and customizable reports
- Ability to export the protocol details to txt and CSV file formats