TEK-PGY-MHL/HDMI Protocol Analyzer software performs the MHL/HDMI protocol compliance tests as per MHL CTS 2.0 and HDMI CTS 1.4a. It provides unmatched flexibility in analyzing, debugging, and correlating the test results from MHL/HDMI Frame to physical layer analog waveforms to address the MHL/HDMI design challenges.
For efficient debugging, TEK-PGY-MHL/HDMI software provides a unique multiviewer that comprises of frame summary viewer, frame viewer, bus viewer, Protocol viewer, Data Island viewer, and Event and test results viewer. Automatic cross-linking between all these viewers enables you to see and correlate the data in different parts of the MHL/HDMI protocol stack.
TEK-PGY-MHL/HDMI protocol analysis software along with Tektronix physical layer compliance test solutions and Industry-leading Tektronix high-performance oscilloscope offers a single box solution for physical and protocol layer testing.
The product features are as follows:
- The industry’s first MHL/HDMI Protocol analysis software offers in-depth visibility from physical layer to video frames with unmatched data correlation between all the layers of the MHL/HDMI protocol.
- Transforms the general-purpose oscilloscope into a sophisticated MHL/HDMI Protocol Analyzer.
- Debugging and troubleshooting are made easy by cross-correlating the MHL/HDMI protocol data using frame summary viewer, frame viewer, Bus viewer, the data packet, and event viewers.
- Frame summary view helps to quickly locate error frames for detailed analysis.
- The Frame Viewer helps to view the transmitted frame with color-coded MHL/HDMI operating modes as per the specification and eliminates the need for a Sink device in the MHL/HDMI test setup by reproducing the transmitted image in the Oscilloscope display.
- Bus viewer with the Physical layer analog waveforms offers unmatched flexibility in correlating protocol errors with the physical layer.
- The Protocol Viewer displays the tabular view of protocol information with decoded values
- The Event Viewer lists detailed protocol errors and events in the MHL/HDMI compliance tests to quickly locate the protocol failures.
- Raw and detailed packet information in the Data packet viewer helps to identify the problems in Data Island periods.
- Supports 24, 30, 36, and 48 bits per video pixel for HDMI and 24 bits per pixel for MHL.
- Oscilloscope setup assistant automatically sets up the oscilloscope to obtain accurate and reliable test results.
- Performs the protocol Tests as per the MHL Compliance Test specification 2.0, HDMI Compliance Test Specification 1.4a and displays quick Pass/Fail results.
- Conforms to HDMI Specification 1.4a and MHL Specification 2.0.
- Supports Oscilloscope live channels, Tektronix .wfm waveform files, and .bin (P/A/V file format of HDMI Capture card) files.
- Generates comprehensive and customizable reports.
- Ability to export the analyzed data to .bmp, txt, CSV, and .bin (P/A/V File format) for advanced analysis.