- PCIe Gen1/2/3-X 16 Protocol Decode and Analysis
- Protocol Decoding of TS1, TS2, TLP, DLLP Packets.
- Hardware based protocol packet TS1, TS2 and IDLE filter capabilities
- Software based search, filter-in and filter-out capabilities.
- Hardware based protocol aware trigger capabilities
- Advanced multi-level if-then-else if trigger capabilities
- Standard buffer size of 16GB for TX and RX.
- Trigger based on TS1, TS2, TLP and DLLP Packet content.
- Detailed view of each TLP/DLLP with all field values
- LTSSM Analysis for PCIe protocol traffic
- Memory segmentation with each segment with different trigger condition1.
- Trigger out signal at trigger event allows the triggering of other instruments such as an oscilloscope.
- Interface to host system using USB 3.0.
- Decoded data packets can be exported to .txt file for further analysis.
- PGY Protocol Analyzer is light weight and can be deployed for on-site/ field tests.
- Field upgradeable enables the unit to easy maintain for latest feature set.
- 1. Will be supported in our future release
PGY-PCIeGen3-PA software provides powerful protocol decode capabilities enabling engineers to quickly identify the problems in protocol layer. Software is capable of decoding the packets and provide error analysis. Different views of Protocol layer enables the user to quickly identify the problems in protocol. Power search, filter-in, filter-out features simplify debug activity.
PGY-PCIeGen3-PA provides sophisticated protocol trigger features which allows trigger on specific protocol event and capturing the data of interest. Auto, simple and advanced trigger features capture PCIe bus activity, specific event and monitor multiple trigger conditions and capture data around it.
|Pcie Version Supported
||PCIe Gen1, Gen2, Gen 3,
|Data Rate Supported
|| 2.5, 5.0 and 8 GT/s
||x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16
||16 GB Tx, 16 GB Rx
|| PCIe Gen 3.0 CEM Interposer Qty 1
||TS1, TS2, TLP, DLLP, SDS, IDLE, EIOS, EIEOS, FTS, SKP, Memory, IO, message, and configuration space
|Trace Capture Size
||Supports Continuous streaming of Protocol data to Host computer SSD/HDD. And Post Capture up to buffer size.
||Based on TS1, TS2, TLP, DLLP.
||Interface for Active probes. Trigger in/out SMA connectors.
|Interface for Host Computer
|Host Computer Requirements
||Processor: Intel i7 10th Generation or better (Equivalent)
Operating System: Windows 7/8.0/8.1/10 64bit OS.
RAM: minimum 16GB but the product would give a faster response for 32GB/64GB/more.
Storage: 256GB SSD or more (minimum storage capacity of 1GB should be available in the hard disk drive. User can use more storage based on trace storage requirement.)
Display resolution: 1024X768.
Interface: Host computer should support USB 3.0 interface.
||12V, 6A DC Power Supply (AC/DC Supplied along with Analyzer).