Prodigy Technovations 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet Protocol Analyzer provides industry first solution for non-intrusively passive tap the 100BASE-T1 bus at physical layer and ensure no latency and accurate capturing of protocol data. Powerful basic and multi-level layer 2 to layer 7 protocol trigger capabilities enbles the design engineer capture protocol activity at specific event. PGY-100BASE-T1-PA supports continuous streaming of captured protocol data to host computer SSD/HDD enabling long duration capture.
- Protocol decode and Analysis of 100BASE-T1 Bus.
- Passive tapping allows non-intrusive method of monitoring 100BASE-T1 Bus.
- Powerful multi-layer protocol layer trigger capabilities enable capturing data at specific events.
- Decoding of TC10 Sleep and Wakeup events of master and slave.
- Continuous streaming of protocol activity SSD/HDD enables long duration capture of protocol data.
- Simultaneously monitoring of 100BASE-T1 and MDIO/MDC protocol activity.
- Live protocol decode capabilities allows you to view the protocol information while test case actively running in DUT.
- Analytics feature provides statistical information of protocol packets.
- FCS error report helps in monitoring the protocol errors.
- Simplified Protocol Listing view with search and filter capabilities is easy to use.
- Software and firmware is field upgradable
- Report generation.
Automotive Ethernet Analyzer Test Setup
PGY-100BASE-T1-PA sniffs the automotive Ethernet bus and monitors the protocol activity between the
Master and Slave ECU. Simultaneously monitoring of MDIO and MDC lines and correlating with 100BASE-T1 protocol activity helps easy debugging the design problems. Automotive Ethernet Analyzer unit will extract bit values from full duplex PAM3 signal using Prodigy’s patent pending solution. Host computer manages the operation of analyzer unit, stores and analyzes the acquired data. Passive tapping of 100BASE-T1 bus ensures least latency in acquiring the data making this solution is an industry first Passive TAP patent pending solution.
Powerful Trigger capabilities
PGY-100BASE-T1-PA supports industry best protocol layer trigger capabilities. User can define trigger condition at Layer 2 to layer 7. Advanced multi-layer trigger featured with If-then-else if allows design engineer to monitor more than one trigger condition at same time.
Ethernet is one of the oldest protocol widely used protocol for many applications. Design engineers are used to view and analyze the protocol data in specific format. PGY-100BASE-T1-PA Protocol Analyzer software maintains the traditional views and provides advanced analysis capabilities. Live decoding capability provides decoding with any FCS error packets.
Analytics of Protocol Data
Analyzing Protocol data to identifying the design issues is a challenging task in millions of protocol packets.
PGY-100BASE-T1-PA provides statistical information about each layer packet count and error packets. This simplifies process of isolating the errors to specific protocol packets or protocol layer. Powerful expression based search capabilities quickly helps in locating packet of interest in the acquired entire protocol data for further analysis.