Job Position : FPGA Design Engineer Lead
Job Category : Engineering
We are looking for passionate FPGA professionals to work on our existing and next generation Protocol Analysersand similar products. The role involves contributing to the entire FPGA based product development flow starting from requirement analysis till final product testing in lab environment. The candidate will be responsible for architecture/micro-architecture design and implementation of the logic in VHDL or Verilog for targeted FPGA, writing test benches to validate the design etc. Job involves frequent interaction with hardware, software, testing and lab teams to deliver the product meeting the customer requirements. Job involves understanding and working with highspeed serial interfaces such as PCIe, GigE, MPHY/UFS, DPHY/CSI/DSI, USB etc.
- BE/ME in Electronics from a reputed college
- Specialisation in VLSI and Embedded Design is a plus
- 6 to 8 years of experience in designing and implementing FPGA based solution on Xilinx or Altera FPGA, preferably
- FPGA based product development experience.
- Experience in handling high speed FPGA designs
- Experience in using constraints and Static Timing Analysis (STA)
- Contributing to internal design reviews to ensure adherence to the company FPGA design process
- Protocols knowledge like USB, GigE, PCIe, I3C, RS232, etc.
- Experience in VHDL and/or Verilog coding
- Experience in building test bench for verification
- Experience in manual placement for achieving timing closure is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with Xilinx/Altera FPGA design tools
- Board level testing and system debugging
- Should have hands on experience with debugging tools and test instruments such as oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer
- Should have strong problem solving and debugging capabilities
- Previous experience as Technical Lead for a small team would be an added advantage
Job Position : Software Engineering Lead
Job Category : Engineering
- B.E. in Electronics or Computer Science from a reputed college
- Preferably M. Tech in Computer science
- Total Experience 4 to 6 years in Software Development and Engineering Activities
- 1 to 2-year experience in Product Development Company
- Experience in C++/VC++
- Knowledge of design patterns and practical application of same
- Strong Object Oriented development and design knowledge and experience
- In depth experience in C#.NET, WPF, Windows Application Development
- Preferably knowledge on serial bus protocols such as PCIe, UFS, USB
Job Position : Product Marketing Manager
Job Category : Pre and post sales
- Assess customer needs and market opportunities.
- Develop our product positioning and value proposition, and perform detailed competitive analysis to determine
- core differentiation.
- Work with cross-functional development teams to develop new solutions and products.
- Develop market messaging and key promotional collateral; support launch of new products
- Execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies, and support regional sales & marketing teams in their execution.
- Engage with distributors in promoting the products in respective geographies
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication / MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years hands-on product marketing, market development or Application Engineering
- Able to deliver on commitments and work independently and with a team.
- Strong evidence of effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Preferable technical know-how on operation Flash Memory, DDR, SSD, SD card, eMMC, UFS
- Ability to work effectively across marketing disciplines, particularly in concert with distribution channel
- Familiarity with PC software applications (Microsoft Office) expected.
- Candidate should be willing travel on short notice to Asia, North America and Europe
Job Position : Software Engineer
In this position, you will become part of Software Engineering team at Bangalore responsible for delivering thedesign/maintain protocol Analysis software. The team’s mission is to deliver the automated testing environment forpost silicon validation.
In this position, you will become part of Software Engineering team at Bangalore responsible for delivering thedesign/maintain protocol Analysis software. The team’s mission is to deliver the automated testing environment for post silicon validation.